MASTERS PROJECT CO-AUTHORSHIP AT THE UNIVERSITY OF PRETORIA: A YEAR LONG HYSPLIT BACK TRAJ

Announcements pertaining to HYSPLIT, training materials, dispersion related jobs or research positions, or related software. This list is moderated and will not be used for any discussion.
sihlenhlapo_
Registered HYSPLIT User: No

MASTERS PROJECT CO-AUTHORSHIP AT THE UNIVERSITY OF PRETORIA: A YEAR LONG HYSPLIT BACK TRAJ

Post by sihlenhlapo_ »

Hello there

My name is Sihle Nhlapo, I am a masters student at the university of Pretoria in South Africa. I am looking for someone to help me with doing a year long back trajectories of each month (April 2022-April 2023) for my study site called Spioenkop nature reserve in South Africa. This project is a collaboration of two prestigious universities in South Africa, University of Pretoria and North West University, and other international institutions such as Finnish Meteorological Institute and Lancaster University. The person to help me with the hysplit back trajectories will be credited for his/her work in the research paper called "Quantifying diurnal and seasonal concentrations of BVOCs at Spioenkop nature reserve" which is one of the first work to be done in SA by a student.

If interested by email me at sihlenhlapo06@gmail.com

Regards

Return to “Announce”