We are excited to announce the launch of an updated READY web site (http://www.ready.noaa.gov) on Monday, October 17.
Some new features include:
- access to 3 km High Resolution Rapid Refresh (HRRR) meteorological data forecasts and archives on sigma and pressure surfaces through READY meteorological display programs and the HYSPLIT dispersion model. HRRR forecast animations are also available.
- access to the 4 km CONUS Nest forecasts on sigma-hybrid pressure surfaces in READY and HYSPLIT
- Short-Range Ensemble Forecast (SREF) dispersion products that can be moved by ARL to an ongoing event location that includes dispersion forecasts for individual members and ensemble statistical plots (HYSPLIT runs using the SREF forecasts will be coming soon)
- trajectory frequency analysis of HYSPLIT trajectories based on up to 31 day trajectories
- faster processor and more memory for calculations
The server may experience a short outage as we transition to the new server Monday morning.
Announcements pertaining to HYSPLIT, training materials, dispersion related jobs or research positions, or related software. This list is moderated and will not be used for any discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1