Unable to animate GIF

l_gillespie
Registered HYSPLIT User: Yes

Unable to animate GIF

Post by l_gillespie »

Hi, I get an error when trying to animate the GIF. I'm using the pre-compiled Linux version, and this is the error message I get.

Code: Select all

convert: attempt to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy `PS' @ error/constitute.c/IsCoderAuthorized/408.
convert: no images defined `concplot.gif' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3258.
convert: attempt to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy `PS' @ error/constitute.c/IsCoderAuthorized/408.
convert: no images defined `concplot.gif' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3258.
    while executing
"exec $magick_pgm -quiet -density $Density -loop 100 -delay 30 -trim +repage -dispose Background -background white $Input_file $Output_file"
    (procedure "run_magick" line 32)
    invoked from within
"run_magick"
    invoked from within
".magick.bot.save invoke"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke]"
    (procedure "tk::ButtonUp" line 22)
    invoked from within
"tk::ButtonUp .magick.bot.save"
    (command bound to event)
Fantine

Re: Unable to animate GIF

Post by Fantine »

The error message shows an issuing running convert which is a utility in ImageMagick. It seems the convert utility was blocked for security reasons. Please check with your IT for this issue. Or it may relate to the ImageMagick security policy. You can search online and find some discussions and possible solutions about this.

Return to “7. Air concentration calculations”