run with Emitimes not working

General questions and postings pertaining to the use of HYSPLIT regardless of the platform. For platform specific questions, use the HYSPLIT Platform forums.
Sentia
Registered HYSPLIT User: No

run with Emitimes not working

Post by Sentia »

Based on the online tutorials, and especially https://www.ready.noaa.gov/documents/Tu ... _test.html, I tried to run a concentration simulation of the emission of 14 species with gdas 1 data, at different altitudes. But it is not working.

I checked the gdas1 data repeating the tutorial of the Fukushima accident with two species https://www.ready.noaa.gov/documents/Tu ... _dose.html, but changing the meteo data (gdas1) and the date of release to 21.01.04 (start at 21.01.01 to be consistent with the tuto), and it is working.

I then tried exactly the fallout example with changing only the meteo data to gdas1 and dates to 21.01.01 but it is not working.
Then I tried keeping only one concentration grid... failed again.
And finally, I changed release time and concentration grids to those given in the Fukushima example but failed again.

In the MESSAGE file, I can read at the end:
Initial call to rdizsg to retrieve nlvl
rdizsg: zsg model levels not changed

and in the WARNING FILE:
NOTICE metini: MODEL_ID not AWRF in data (kg,kt) 1 1
Setting DREC(KG,KT)%WVERT=.FALSE. to use default vertical interpolation!

I also enclose the last CONTROL, SETUP and EMITIMES files. I added here a .txt extension to be able to attach it to the message.

Thanks by advance to whom will help me.
Attachments
SETUP.txt
(109 Bytes) Downloaded 4320 times
EMITIMES.txt
(6.19 KiB) Downloaded 4191 times
CONTROL.txt
(2.76 KiB) Downloaded 4211 times
Sentia
Registered HYSPLIT User: No

Re: run with Emitimes not working

Post by Sentia »

I have found my mistakes which was in the control file... sorry for the useless post...
edprofess
Registered HYSPLIT User: Yes

Re: run with Emitimes not working

Post by edprofess »

Can you tell me what the error is?
space bar clicker

Return to “Users”