How to add four periods deposition cdump file together to display the contour of the total deposition

Topics about the HYSPLIT dispersion model.
niuniu
Registered HYSPLIT User: No

How to add four periods deposition cdump file together to display the contour of the total deposition

Post by niuniu »

Hi sir,

Because one time the hysplit model can be inputted 12 nam files, but in one experiment, we need calculate about 44 days deposition. So we run the hysplit model for four times respectively, and there are four cdump binary files. We want to display the contour in one image, and how can we combine the four cdump binary files into one binary file, and to shape one contour image?

Many Thanks.
ariel.stein
Registered HYSPLIT User: Yes

Re: How to add four periods deposition cdump file together to display the contour of the total deposition

Post by ariel.stein »

You can use a program called concadd.exe located in the exec directory to merge your files.
In the GUI you can go to Concentration/Utilities/Binary File/Merge. You can click on the Help button to get additional information.
sreeds82
Registered HYSPLIT User: Yes

Re: How to add four periods deposition cdump file together to display the contour of the total deposition

Post by sreeds82 »

Hi,
I am having same issue.
My problem is, when i try to merge them, the resolution looks same, but the start point of domain looks different for each run.
How did you solver your problem?
Any help in this regard is appreciated.
Many thanks in advance
Sree

Return to “Dispersion Model”