Trajectory frequency plotting problems

Topics about the HYSPLIT trajectory model.
Jakehzqiao
Registered HYSPLIT User: Yes

Trajectory frequency plotting problems

Post by Jakehzqiao »

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm trying to use the method in this topic to change the legends of requency contours as show in below link.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1311&p=5065&hilit= ... ting#p5065

However, there are some problems that I cannot solve.

(1)
First, I used Trajectory / Display / Frequency / Execute display to create itfreq.bin and show the contour in GSview. Then I used ..\exec\concplot -itfreq.bin -ofreqplot.ps -jC:/hysplit4/graphics/arlmap -m0 -k1 -v10+20+30+40+50+60+70+80+90+100 this command to change the legends. I didn't close the GSview and I found the contour in GSview changed with new legends after I use this command. However, the unit is in mass/m3. In the above method, it said that "To get the appropriate trajectory frequency plot labeling, you must create the file LABELS.CFG before running concplot.". But how to do that? I create another text file LABELS.CFG with the following:
'TITLE&','Trajectory Frequency&'
'MAPID&',' Values &'
'UNITS&',' %&'
'VOLUM&',' &'
But there is no change on the unit and lable.

(2)
My second question is how to use command to show the contours since everytime I execute display the legend will be back to before. Maybe because of itfreq.bin file will be renewed after I click the execute display.

(3)
My third question is how to outport the legends changed countour in shapefile and kml file. I tried to use the concplot command. But when I open then in GIS or google Earth pro, the legends are still >0.1, >1, >10, >100.

Thank you everyone for helping.

Return to “Trajectory Model”