FTP server

sosaiglesias.gustavo
Registered HYSPLIT User: Yes

FTP server

Post by sosaiglesias.gustavo »

Is the FTP server down? I can´t login into the server since tree day ago. thanks
glenn.rolph

Re: FTP server

Post by glenn.rolph »

Everything is working on our end.
Ntwali

Post by Ntwali »

Please is FTP server working ? I want to download NCEP data and It has been 3 days trying to open that link but it can't open! I have even asked someone who is located in other city to try to see if it is the problem of my network, and him too the link can't open!

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks.

Ntwali
glenn.rolph

Post by glenn.rolph »

We are experiencing some problems with our FTP server. To download the files from the FTP server using a web browser, make sure you use your mouse and right click to save the file to your computer (do not just click on the file).
glenn.rolph

Post by glenn.rolph »

We had some problems with the FTP server last weekend that were corrected earlier this week. If you experience problems downloading files through your web browser (when clicking on a file), either use an FTP client or right-click on the file in your browser and save the file to your computer.

We also had a few problems earlier today that may have caused the server to confuse your job with someone else's job. That issue was also corrected.

Return to “General questions on meteorological data needed for HYSPLIT”