Can ARL export hourly meteorological data in one place?

nylon
Registered HYSPLIT User: No

Can ARL export hourly meteorological data in one place?

Post by nylon »

【maybe there are some grammatical mistakes in my following sentences,hope you can understand what i express,thank you for your read and help】
hi,
i need hourly meteorological data in my graduate thesis.my tutor introduced me here.
my current method to download data is :【http://ready.arl.noaa.gov/HYSPLIT.php→Run HYSPLIT Trajectory Model→Compute archive trajectories→→Next→choose ANALYSIS(global,1948-present),input longitude and latitude→Next→Choose an archived meteorological file.eg.RP201207.gbl→tick"backward",eg.2012.7.20 8:00,tick"Ambient Temperature (K)"and"Downward Solar Radiation Flux (W/m**2)"→request trajectory→click"trajectory endpoints file"】
the page shows the data from 8:00(you can see in the attachment),but i just need the data of 8:00.
as you can see in the attachment,the data below 8:00 are also hourly meteorological data,because they are the data of trajectory,which are not the data of the original position,so they are needless for me. i just need the hourly meteorological data in one place?
so i write down this Help Letter to you.can you help me ?
【please forgive me for saying so complex】
Attachments
pic.png
ariel.stein
Registered HYSPLIT User: Yes

Re: Can ARL export hourly meteorological data in one place?

Post by ariel.stein »

Please see the answer to the following post:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=313

Return to “General questions on meteorological data needed for HYSPLIT”