Merging dose files

Post any questions or comments regarding the Desktop PC version of HYSPLIT. This includes the model execution, GUIs, results, or graphics. Be sure to include the operating system you are using (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc.
cobzac
Registered HYSPLIT User: No

Merging dose files

Post by cobzac »

Hello!
I'm trying to simulate several different (kt, time, location) nuclear explosions. I make, say, 3 different runs with different location, start time, then count dose from those runs with different yield(kt). In the end I have 3 files: dose0, dose1, dose2. Now I want to merge them into one file (sum if areas overlap) and get kml, showing evolution of dose in time. I use meteo file with 3h, and so want to see change in dose every 3 hours with starting times and locations varying from each other. Is it even possible? I tried to use conmerge.exe -iINFILE -ototaldose , but I got an error "insufficient virtual memory" Error. What is a correct way to do what I want?
Here are my dose files (2), I renamed them to *.txt in order to upload. and control file just in case (I also want to make kml in the end)
Attachments
CONTROL.txt
control
(1.65 KiB) Downloaded 471 times
dose1.txt
dose1
(6.29 KiB) Downloaded 459 times
dose0.txt
dose0
(7.3 KiB) Downloaded 446 times
JeromyW
Registered HYSPLIT User: No

Re: Merging dose files

Post by JeromyW »

hey Cobzac, I got the same "insufficient virtual memory" error. Did you find a way around it?

Return to “HYSPLIT for PCs”