How to create a particle plot?

Post any questions or comments regarding the Desktop PC version of HYSPLIT. This includes the model execution, GUIs, results, or graphics. Be sure to include the operating system you are using (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc.
glenn.rolph
Registered HYSPLIT User: Yes

Re: How to create a particle plot?

Post by glenn.rolph »

Assuming that you set the first output (hrs) of your dump and the repeat interval to some value, and then save it, then when you run the model do you choose "Run using SETUP file"? This is needed to run the model with the changes you made to the SETUP.CFG file. If so, please post your SETUP.CFG file for me to see what is in it.
tschonholz

Post by tschonholz »

glenn.rolph wrote:Assuming that you set the first output (hrs) of your dump and the repeat interval to some value, and then save it, then when you run the model do you choose "Run using SETUP file"? This is needed to run the model with the changes you made to the SETUP.CFG file. If so, please post your SETUP.CFG file for me to see what is in it.
I was starting with 12z data and on advanced settings I was asking for 00z data. Changed it to 12z and that solved it.
Thank you very much!
katesani
Registered HYSPLIT User: No

Post by katesani »

yaqiang wrote:Another option is to plot particle data using MeteoInfo software.
Image00380.png
Where I can find the software?
ariel.stein

Post by ariel.stein »

Return to “HYSPLIT for PCs”