Unable to get Hysplit working on my PC

Post any questions or comments regarding the Desktop PC version of HYSPLIT. This includes the model execution, GUIs, results, or graphics. Be sure to include the operating system you are using (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc.
Registered HYSPLIT User: Yes

Unable to get Hysplit working on my PC

Post by 1206 »

Please I am having a challenge in getting the Hysplit model get installed on my PC. I followed the instructions listed. I downloaded and installed ImageMagick and installed it before downloading the HYsplit meant for Windows PC. On downloading, when I try to lunch it, it asks which application I want to open it with then a display like some form of web or text link on the screen. have tried all I can but it still has the same result. I will appreciate your help in getting this fix. Thanks
sonny.zinn
Registered HYSPLIT User: Yes

Re: Unable to get Hysplit working on my PC

Post by sonny.zinn »

The hysplit.tcl file should be opened with the tcl application you installed. If you followed the installation instructions at https://www.ready.noaa.gov/documents/Tu ... l_win.html, it is C:\tcl\bin\wish86t.exe. Please consult the last paragraph under Step 3.

Return to “HYSPLIT for PCs”