Hysplit Run not completing at 100%

Post any questions or comments regarding the Desktop PC version of HYSPLIT. This includes the model execution, GUIs, results, or graphics. Be sure to include the operating system you are using (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc.
masisneros
Registered HYSPLIT User: No

Hysplit Run not completing at 100%

Post by masisneros »

Hi I am trying to run a simulation on PC version Hysplit and do a comparison with the online version run I did. When I run it on my PC, the Simulation log stops at 72.5% complete, doesn't finish it to 100% (this same setup I ran it online Hysplit and it did complete at 100%). Would you be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong on PC version.

I've attached the message file for the PC run version. To compare the upload message file I sent with the run I did online (which appears to have done it 100%), that job #167629.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.
Maria
Attachments
message file.docx
Message File I get on PC version of Hysplit
(15.82 KiB) Downloaded 285 times
barbara.stunder
Registered HYSPLIT User: Yes

Re: Hysplit Run not completing at 100%

Post by barbara.stunder »

Have you successfully run a comparison trajectory on the PC but without using the NSTR=4 (re-start every 4 hours)?
Also a comparison run with NSTR=4 but with the run duration time cut in half. This should work since you say your run stopped at 72%.
Both of these should confirm the PC version is working. I'm not sure specifically why your PC run stopped short.

Return to “HYSPLIT for PCs”