Problem with frequency plot (null output image)

Post any questions or comments regarding the Desktop PC version of HYSPLIT. This includes the model execution, GUIs, results, or graphics. Be sure to include the operating system you are using (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc.
yuwan
Registered HYSPLIT User: No

Problem with frequency plot (null output image)

Post by yuwan »

Hi,

I am a new user, using HYSPLIT (Version 5.2.0) to run a daily trajectory on Win 10. I want the full year 10-day trajectories (to trace the potential source area), so I used the daily run for the first 11 months and then another run for Dec due to the limitation of the number of meteorology data. And I successfully get all output files from the daily run but encountered problems when executing the frequency plot
output.png

For examples, I want to export the run at May, 2010 for N site (tdump_N_201005). The log file doesn't show problem, but there is no figure shown for view, as well as GIS file. I restart the hysplit several times to try, but it doesn't work. The weird thing is the frequency works for some months and then doesn't work for other months. And when I use the April results (tdump_N_2010_04), it worked
April_output.png
.Additionally, I found when I adjust the layer bottom to 1000, it gives some lines in the image
1000_output.png

Do you have an idea about the cause and how to fix it?

Many thanks,
Yuwan

Return to “HYSPLIT for PCs”