multiple trajectories in time

Post any questions or comments regarding the Desktop PC version of HYSPLIT. This includes the model execution, GUIs, results, or graphics. Be sure to include the operating system you are using (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc.
lhb999
Registered HYSPLIT User: No

multiple trajectories in time

Post by lhb999 »

Hello! I'm getting started with HYSPLIT desktop, and I'm trying to generate daily archive trajectories from reanalysis data. I'm able to get one trajectory at once. I've gone to Advanced>Configuration setup> trajectory>multiple trajectories in time and tried various restart intervals and restart durations. However, when I run the trajectory, it still only displays the one trajectory though.

I have gone through Tutorial Steps 5.4, and while I encounter no issues changing configuration setups to include multiple trajectories, the display does not contain more than the first trajectory. I don't know where the issue is happening. I go to Advanced > Configuration Setup > Trajectory > Multiple trajectories in time and I change the settings to repeat trajectories, but I never get results that include these repeated trajectories.

I'm using Windows 10.

Are there any additional settings I might need to change to do this?

Any guidance is appreciated.
lhb999
Registered HYSPLIT User: No

Re: multiple trajectories in time

Post by lhb999 »

Hi,

Please disregard the previous message. I needed to press reset at a different stage in the process than what I was doing.

However, I have another question: is there any way to reset the display graphic's bottom axis to m asl instead of hPa?

Thank you.
ariel.stein
Registered HYSPLIT User: Yes

Re: multiple trajectories in time

Post by ariel.stein »

In the trajectory Display menu, click on Meters-agl (under the Vertical Coodinate:)

Return to “HYSPLIT for PCs”