google earth

Post any questions or comments regarding the Desktop PC version of HYSPLIT. This includes the model execution, GUIs, results, or graphics. Be sure to include the operating system you are using (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc.
Mahdiye Mirzai
Registered HYSPLIT User: No

google earth

Post by Mahdiye Mirzai »

hi
I have a problem with google earth output,the message is shown below, help me please
Attachments
image.PNG
barbara.stunder
Registered HYSPLIT User: Yes

Re: google earth

Post by barbara.stunder »

To view the Google Earth output, un-check the box "View On" next to "Output File", then do 'Execute Display'. That will skip displaying the postscript file.

Regarding the ImageMagick error "ImageMagick Required: C:/ImageMagick/convert.exe", choose GIS Output "None" instead of "KML/KMZ", so it will only display the postscript graphic. You will probably get that error again, which suggests when you installed ImageMagick, you didn't "Install Legacy Utilities" as stated at https://ready.arl.noaa.gov/HYSPLIT_util.php#MAGK
Mahdiye Mirzai
Registered HYSPLIT User: No

Re: google earth

Post by Mahdiye Mirzai »

thanks for your attention.
I did all the actions you mentioned, however, the problem was not resolved.Then, after creating a .kmz file, through the trajectory menu, the error was fix.

Return to “HYSPLIT for PCs”