Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
I am having the same issue as reported in the above comments. When I try to convert a 3-hour NARR .grb file I receive the following error message: "Missing file: D:/NARR/NARR_3h_unpacked/2000/2000_01/20000101/merged_AWIP32.20000101/test/merged_AWIP32_2000_01_01_030100 ... processing terminated" The ...
- March 24th, 2021, 4:35 pm
- Forum: MeteoInfo Software
- Topic: MeteoInfoLab script - convert ARL or concentration data to netCDF
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5106
Hi there, is there a way to convert .nc files (such as those downloaded from NARR) to the ARL format? Could I modify this code to do that?
- February 19th, 2021, 5:35 pm
- Forum: Trajectory Model
- Topic: Monthly freqplots are the same b/t months and years
- Replies: 1
- Views: 198
Hi all, I am using the Hysplit Daily (Special Runs) options to calculate 48-hr back-trajectories for one month (this gives me 13-14 trajectories per month). I'm then calculating a frequency plot from these trajectories. As a test run, I've calculated frequency plots from a single receptor site for a...
- February 7th, 2021, 12:12 pm
- Forum: 2. Testing the installation
- Topic: GSView requesting for verification code
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2119
Hi there, I am having the same issue with GhostView requiring registration. Has anyone found a workaround to this problem?