Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- January 25th, 2017, 6:01 am
- Forum: General questions on meteorological data needed for HYSPLIT
- Topic: Add Meteorology output along trajectory
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3810
Dear Forum, I am trying to calculate backward trajectories using hysplit on linux. I would like to add more meteorological output through trajectories (temperature, humidity etc). For this purpose, i have tried to set that through the Advanced / Configuration Setup / Trajectory/ Add Meteorology outp...
- December 14th, 2016, 7:36 am
- Forum: HYSPLIT for LINUX
- Topic: Calculating one year backward trajectories
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3108
Dear Forum, I would like to calculate daily backward trajectories for one year. Up to now, i have downloaded all meteorological files from ftp://arlftp.arlhq.noaa.gov/archives/reanalysis/ and i am trying to calculate trajectories with Special Runs > Daily option. Is there any safe way to make a simp...
- November 9th, 2016, 5:58 pm
- Forum: Trajectory Model
- Topic: Automated dowloading
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1703
I am a professor at Physics Department in the field of Meteorology, Climatology and Environment. Currently, I supervise several students who are performing some studies using data from your site. Up to now, we have managed to automatize a big part of the whole analysis procedure, but we cannot find ...