Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- April 17th, 2015, 7:53 am
- Forum: Trajectory Model
- Topic: Ftp failed . . . when trying forecast/archive trajectories
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6087
Where can I find ftp.exe? I've searched it in c:/hysplit4/exec/ but there's no match. Anyway I've turned off my firewall and I've installed the latest version but I've got the same problem and same message.
- February 24th, 2015, 1:51 pm
- Forum: Repositories of HYSPLIT formatted data
- Topic: Couldn't access arlftp server
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8990
Yeah, I can see. Thank you. But I can't still solve the issue regarding Hysplit for desktop version. Everytime I try to download a meteorological data, Hysplit shows me this warning message: "FTP failed: arlftp.arlhp.noaa.gov ->pub/archives/reanalysis/*****.gbl". So I've tried to change the FTP serv...